This week's topic seems silly, but we want a bit more from you than just a list. A little detail to explain why or show something of your self is REQUIRED!
What are your 4 favorite fruits and vegetables?
- The heirloom tomatoes that my grandfather used to grow in his backyard. Sliced with a tiny bit of salt or a little sugar even!
- Bananas - I try to eat one every day. Not too ripe and not too green. With a glass of OJ before my coffee!!!
- Asparagus – brushed with a little olive oil, then grilled with salt and pepper. Perfecto!
- Starfruit – this stuff is cool! Crunchy, tart, sweet, fun to eat!!!!!
- Good pineapple, freshly sliced
- Concord grapes – sweet just inside the skin and tart in the middle
- White peaches – once again from my grandfather’s tree which my sister cut down
- Blueberries – fresh from the bush in the morning with the dew still on them!
- Limes – In margaritas – just the juice though!